The Wilhelm Klier instruments are crafted using a time-honored workshop-method tradition. These high-end instruments are made of older wood to achieve a warmer sound. They are highly flamed and varnished with a deep coloration to give an classic, old-fashioned look. The sound is described as rounder than that of a new instrument, almost as if it had already been broken in. These instruments are an excellent upgrade for the advanced musician.
- Crafted from select aged European tonewoods
- Expertly tuned plates and for optimal sound and response
- Hand applied antique-style, multi-layer spirit varnish
- Noted for “old, played-in” sound and response
- Cello available in 4/4 in Stradivari, Guarneri and Montagnana patterns