Starting with the first model in the Andreas Eastman series, Eastman's commitment to quality tonewood and expert hand-craftsmanship is abundantly evident.This step-up model is of such high quality that some luthiers who have evaluated these instruments have believed them to be professional instruments with high price tags!
- Entirely hand-crafted of well-seasoned, select tonewoods
- Attractive and durable hand-applied translucent amber varnish
- Ebony fingerboard, boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Wittner cast composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners available as an option
- Stradivari pattern
- Outstanding, modestly-priced step-up model
- Viola available in sizes in 1/2 inch increments 15-16.5